- Golfers will maintain a social distance of 6’ or more. No high fives, handshakes, or hugs.
- Please pay in advance whenever possible by calling 530-836-0394. To minimize contact, we encourage you to save your credit card on file with us. It is safe, secure, and encrypted; this allows you to never have to bring your wallet to the course again.
- One person per golf cart except for members of the same family or household. There will be no bag drop or bag storage; however, we will allow you to take the golf cart to your car.
- There will be no outside club cleaning services following golf.
- Please return golf carts to the designated area where they can be disinfected before being moved or touched by others.
- All players must be booked on our tee sheet, no walk-up tee times. Please telephone in for a tee time or book online. Please remember, unless you are a walker, we have a limited number of golf carts which will limit our number of tee times.
- Tee time reservations will be limited to four players or less to ensure that social distancing requirements can be met at all times.
- No spectators.
- No tournament style events.
- No private golf lessons, group instruction or clinics.
- The golf shop will be closed and check in will be outside. You may request any items for purchase like golf balls or gloves and we will retrieve them for you, but we will not have any push carts or rental clubs available.
- No shared equipment.
- Please do not touch or remove the flagsticks.
- The cups have been raised so the ball can be easily retrieved from the hole without touching the cup.
- For your safety, all common-use course equipment such as bunker rakes, towels, benches, club cleaners, bag stands, patio furniture, sand/seed bottles and on-course water stations have been removed.
- No passing of scorecards. Players may keep their own scorecard or have one player in the group responsible for the scoring.
- The driving range stalls will be spaced accordingly to ensure that social distancing requirements can be met at all times. With limited stalls, please be respectful of others and limit your warm-up session to ten minutes or less when others are waiting.
- Please use your own golf balls on the practice pitching and putting greens.
- Please do not congregate around the clubhouse, driving range or other areas. Please leave the property immediately after playing to eliminate congestion.
- Marcie’s will be limited to one person inside the snack bar at a time and we encourage you to call in your order (530-836-4078) for easy and fast pick-up.
Your behavior on the golf course reflects our ability to remain open!!!